Do you procrastinate? Are you having a hard time in school? Do you feel like you or a friend are in an unhealthy relationship?
"Life Lists" is a wonderful book for you to have if you struggle with any of these problems, or even if you don't.
With more than 250 lists about a wide variety of things, this book has offered me guidance with different problems and habits, and helped me tackle them quickly.
It seems to me that when things are put together in lists, it makes them a lot more easy to focus on, so that in the long run you will be able to get things done. With step-by-step systems, everything is short and sweet, so that you can take it gradually. Here are 10 of my favorite lists (no, they are not in order).
1. 9 Tips for Changing Your Hair Color
2. 25 Ways to Resist Negative Peer Pressure
3. 8 Ways to Be a Better Talker
4. The National Sleep Foundation's 7 Sleep-Smart Tips for Teens
5. 11 Tips for Fighting Perfectionism
6. 4 Steps for Feeling Peaceful
7. 7 People Who Wouldn't Listen
8. 10 Myths About Teens & How to Set the Record Straight
9. Robert Sternberg's 10 Tips to Enhance Creativity
10. 8 Ways to Bring More Laughter into Your Life
I believe this book is a great one to have for all teens, because it seems like a ton of other books with instructions and steps to life are cliché, telling you things that are pretty obvious. But this one gives more helpful tips, and you will keep them in your head longer. Ages 11-18.